Author Topic: Geoff Gooderham kit cars  (Read 4526 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bbussey

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9384
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +6189
    • www.bbussey.net
Re: Geoff Gooderham kit cars
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 06:47:15 PM »
0
When they existed, CDS Lettering produced N scale dry transfers for most if not all CP prototype boxcars.  Check with TMR Distributing, I believe they are the exclusive remaining source of CDS products.

www.tmrdistributing.com

Bryan Busséy
NHRHTA #2246
NSE #1117
www.bbussey.net
Bridgeport & New London in N scale


Chris333

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 19622
  • Respect: +6938
Re: Geoff Gooderham kit cars
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 07:11:12 PM »
0
CDS  OK let me check my stash. I may have bought them back when I purchased the kit.

Puddington

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3874
  • Gender: Male
  • Modelling is the best medicine for what ails me.
  • Respect: +247
    • The Canadian Pacific Railway's Dominion
Re: Geoff Gooderham kit cars
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 02:35:40 PM »
0
No steel door....have to bash one

The decals are CDS transfers - hard to find but I have some if you needed a set.
Model railroading isn't saving my life, but it's providing me moments of joy not normally associated with my current situation..... Train are good!