0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
At least two. It can be painted in CGW too! http://www.flickr.com/photos/8854749@N03/906357630/<waiting for Jason to fall over>
What about the Milwaukee BCR crew car scheme Walthers did on its model - http://www.modeltrainstuff.com/PhotoDetails.asp?ShowDESC=N&ProductCode=932-7677 - was that real?
That's awesome. I definitely don't need one, but I love seeing stuff like this getting done.
Here's one from '87http://johnhill_3009.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=646216Jason
And '87http://johnhill_3009.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=646216I would like one for around '78 which led to the question about the renumbering. I'm also curious about the small side door. I assume it's some sort of heater.Jason
So Mike, is Matt going to run you a few of these in CGW??? Saw that one when I was out in Elizabeth a few years ago. I have eaten in the one in Milton, Wi painted in yellow & green to match the loco that was never actually a C&NW engine either! Oh well, at least there are some proto's for Walthers & Concor!!! Rick
The way I see it, someone put fresh paint on it so it survives a little longer. And someday someone can return it to its proper livery.