Author Topic: New ESM video!  (Read 2522 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bob Bufkin

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6397
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +44
Re: New ESM video!
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 02:00:47 PM »
0
O.K., I answered my own question.  Those dynamics are hard to see in the photo since they are so sunk in.  Nice model.  Love anthricite railroads

Scott Lupia

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 348
  • Respect: +185
Re: New ESM video!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 06:43:19 PM »
0
Bob, the angle of the shot hides the fact that the hood doesn't taper down.  It is a pretty deceptive angle.  Any other angle and it is really visible.

Frank, you nailed it.  Soo Line red with a little tint.  Some weathering on the horizontal surfaces too.  Brian really nails the Lehigh Valley scenery.  He is working on a module of Hetchel right now which is incredible.  Gotta love the Valley.

Oh yeah, those XIH boxcars are really cool.  I need a few more based on what I saw in person.

Scott Lupia
"All I wanted was a Pepsi"