Author Topic: New industrial track suggestions  (Read 4747 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wcfn100

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 8947
  • Respect: +1383
    • Chicago Great Western Modeler
Re: New industrial track suggestions
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2010, 04:30:19 PM »
0
Well, once again, it all makes sense if it's based off a depot that had main lines on both sides.

Thanks,


Jason

Ian MacMillan

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12034
  • Gender: Male
  • Learn to use the god damn search feature!
  • Respect: +167
    • Conrail's Amoskeag Northern Division
Re: New industrial track suggestions
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2010, 04:44:35 PM »
0
I'm thinkin that this Industrial track could at one point been the beginning for a southbound branch line as this area is a major junction. The depot wasn't originally built for this spot, and its not glued down so I could always change it out.

Maybe I should add beat to s*&t order boards to re-enforce that fact.  ???
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 04:59:51 PM by Ian MacMillan »
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!

Yes... I'm in N... Also HO and 1:1

wazzou

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6812
  • #GoCougs
  • Respect: +1736
Re: New industrial track suggestions
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2010, 06:03:55 PM »
0
Or board up the windows...
Bryan

Member of NPRHA, Modeling Committee Member
http://www.nprha.org/
Member of MRHA


Ian MacMillan

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12034
  • Gender: Male
  • Learn to use the god damn search feature!
  • Respect: +167
    • Conrail's Amoskeag Northern Division
Re: New industrial track suggestions
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2010, 06:12:35 PM »
0
Or board up the windows...

That I like.
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!

Yes... I'm in N... Also HO and 1:1