Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Login
Register
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
N and Z Scales
»
Atlas GP40-2 Giveaway
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Atlas GP40-2 Giveaway (Read 1408 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
rochsub
Crew
Posts: 371
Respect:
+253
Atlas GP40-2 Giveaway
«
on:
August 02, 2010, 07:43:45 PM »
0
I conducting a contest for a free Atlas GP40-2, postage paid to your door. No obligations, its just for fun. Enter at
http://genevasub.blogspot.com
Cheers!
Daryl
Logged
http://genevasub.blogspot.com
Catt
Crew
Posts: 1721
Gender:
Respect:
+28
Re: Atlas GP40-2 Giveaway
«
Reply #1 on:
August 03, 2010, 04:58:06 PM »
0
I would have entered Daryl,but it looks like you have more than enough entries already. ;D
Logged
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
Sole owner of the
Grande Valley Railway
100% Michigan made
rochsub
Crew
Posts: 371
Respect:
+253
Re: Atlas GP40-2 Giveaway
«
Reply #2 on:
August 03, 2010, 05:10:40 PM »
0
Always room for more! We had 85 entries for the gondolas. I hope to go over 100 this time.
Daryl
Logged
http://genevasub.blogspot.com
Catt
Crew
Posts: 1721
Gender:
Respect:
+28
Re: Atlas GP40-2 Giveaway
«
Reply #3 on:
August 07, 2010, 01:31:02 AM »
0
??? What the hell is a profile?I do not have or use any of that so I guess I am still out in the cold.
Still think it is a neat deal though. ;D
Logged
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
Sole owner of the
Grande Valley Railway
100% Michigan made
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
N and Z Scales
»
Atlas GP40-2 Giveaway