Author Topic: Ever Have a "What Was I Thinking" Moment?  (Read 2979 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

3DTrains

  • Guest
Re: Ever Have a "What Was I Thinking" Moment?
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2012, 01:41:25 PM »
0
Leaving home in 1979. :facepalm:

Cheers!
Marc

VonRyan

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3108
  • Gender: Male
  • Yes, No, Maybe So
  • Respect: +691
Re: Ever Have a "What Was I Thinking" Moment?
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2012, 02:32:19 PM »
0
Getting hooked on N Scale at three years old and using coffee-grounds as live loads....  :facepalm:
Try apologizing to a locomotive that will never run again, and to your grandfather who was by then deceased who bought that engine to you with what was left of his last paycheck...
Never letting my future kids get into live loads unless its cork granules....

-Cody F.
Cody W Fisher  —  Wandering soul from a bygone era.

In Memoriam
Bill Kidd
Bill “Rep” Repholz
Erik Seidelmann

Flatrat

  • Guest
Re: Ever Have a "What Was I Thinking" Moment?
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2012, 10:56:30 PM »
0
You mean like years ago when I said to myself: "Model Railroading? Hmmm, now that looks like an easy, relaxing, affordable hobby to get in to."

In retrospect, it has been relaxing...usually.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 11:29:22 PM by Flatrat »

PAL_Houston

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 823
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +17
Re: Ever Have a "What Was I Thinking" Moment?
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2012, 08:01:10 PM »
0
Nope.
It's lots easier if you give up thinking.
Trust me.    :D
Regards,
Paul

Kisatchie

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4180
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +63
Re: Ever Have a "What Was I Thinking" Moment?
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 08:14:32 PM »
0
Nope.
It's lots easier if you give up thinking.
Trust me.    :D


Hmm... Kiz gave up
thinking before he met
me...


Two scientists create a teleportation ray, and they try it out on a cricket. They put the cricket on one of the two teleportation pads in the room, and they turn the ray on.
The cricket jumps across the room onto the other pad.
"It works! It works!"