0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Starts with an F, theres a famous cycling race there, the people are known for being snooty, can you guess where it borders?
Be nice. You're giving France a bad rap it doesn't deserve. The French are far less snooty and rude then most New York City folk I encountered in the 5 years I worked there.Charlie
The French may have invented being rude and snooty... but New Yorkers made it into an art form...... ;D
You haven't been to Florida, have you?Most of the people I met from New York aren't snobby at all. Then again it could be that the locals here are soo snobby that it makes the New Yorkers seem nice. So if New Yorkers made it into an art form; then Floridians are master artisians at it.
alright .. enough about rude new yorkers, frenchmen or anyone else ..