Author Topic: Athearn June Announcements  (Read 3595 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jnevis

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 760
  • Gender: Male
  • WP Lives
  • Respect: +18
Re: Athearn June Announcements
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2010, 07:42:48 PM »
0
Now if someone would do the Surfliner/AMTRAK CA cars I'd be in there. 

To bad CalTrain has MP36s, but I'll run one until there's one available I guess.
Can't model worth a darn, but can research like an SOB.

Bob Bufkin

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6397
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +44
Re: Athearn June Announcements
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 07:57:07 PM »
0
You could do these cars but it takes some experience.

http://unionstationproducts.com/amtrak.html

ljudice

  • Guest
Re: Athearn June Announcements
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 09:20:45 PM »
0
have you checked out "lookmodel" - people seem to rave about their products, which are a lot less expensive than typical brass...

http://lookmodeljapan.ocnk.net

Ian MacMillan

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12034
  • Gender: Male
  • Learn to use the god damn search feature!
  • Respect: +167
    • Conrail's Amoskeag Northern Division
Re: Athearn June Announcements
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 10:21:16 PM »
0
have you checked out "lookmodel" - people seem to rave about their products, which are a lot less expensive than typical brass...

http://lookmodeljapan.ocnk.net

Some interesting stuff there. I'd love to see some larger images of their stuff.
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!

Yes... I'm in N... Also HO and 1:1

Bob Bufkin

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6397
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +44
Re: Athearn June Announcements
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2010, 10:56:56 PM »
0
Do they do custom worki?  Hate to say this - but looks like another western bias!

Ian MacMillan

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12034
  • Gender: Male
  • Learn to use the god damn search feature!
  • Respect: +167
    • Conrail's Amoskeag Northern Division
Re: Athearn June Announcements
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2010, 02:35:19 AM »
0
Do they do custom worki?  Hate to say this - but looks like another western bias!

LOL.  I was interested in their Amtrak baggage and cabbage cars.
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!

Yes... I'm in N... Also HO and 1:1