Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Login
Register
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
DCC / Electronics
»
Any interest in Paragon 4's
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Any interest in Paragon 4's (Read 651 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
GM50 4164
Crew
Posts: 273
Respect:
+126
Any interest in Paragon 4's
«
on:
April 18, 2025, 10:09:45 PM »
0
I'm finally in the process of replacing the Paragon 4's in my SW7's for ESU. For those of you that have already done this, what did you do with the P4 decoders, throw them in the garbage?
Logged
Benjamin H
Missaberoad
Crew
Posts: 3834
Gender:
Ryan in Alberta
Respect:
+1378
Re: Any interest in Paragon 4's
«
Reply #1 on:
April 18, 2025, 10:17:55 PM »
+1
List them on your favorite gettin' spot for money or offer?
Or you know dumpster.
Logged
jdcolombo
Crew
Posts: 2394
Respect:
+1210
Re: Any interest in Paragon 4's
«
Reply #2 on:
April 19, 2025, 08:45:14 AM »
+1
I'd throw them in a box and let people know (e.g., post here) that you have them available for $10 each in case someone suffers a decoder failure and doesn't want to convert to ESU (or something else). I got rid of a few of my P3's that way. I think I may still have a couple in a box somewhere that I'll probably discard some day when I do my bi-annual desk cleanup
John C.
Logged
Jim Starbuck
Crew
Posts: 1063
Respect:
+3143
Re: Any interest in Paragon 4's
«
Reply #3 on:
April 19, 2025, 09:06:56 AM »
+1
I’ve got a P3 hanging around if anyone wants it PM me and it’s yours.
Logged
Modutrak Iowa Division
Modutrak.com
Better modeling through peer pressure
Ed Kapuscinski
Global Moderator
Crew
Posts: 26113
Head Kino
Respect:
+11617
Re: Any interest in Paragon 4's
«
Reply #4 on:
April 19, 2025, 05:25:17 PM »
0
I've got a P4 that's up for grabs too if someone wants it.
Logged
Visit:
Conrail1285.com
&
Railfanning.Kapuscinski.net
Join:
TheCRHS.org
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
DCC / Electronics
»
Any interest in Paragon 4's