Author Topic: Track: PECO 009 v Tillig HOe  (Read 777 times)

motofavorite

• Crew
  • Respect: +26
Track: PECO 009 v Tillig HOe
« on: June 02, 2022, 02:49:20 AM »
I'm leaning toward PECO "mainline ties" 009 track. Many PECO track & turnouts have aspirational prices in the US. Can anyone suggest a US or UK vendor? Alternatively, I have been reading about the Tillig HOe system. Has anyone tried it? Who is a reliable vendor with affordable prices for Tillig track?  Thanks!

peteski

• Crew
  • Honorary Resident Curmudgeon
  • Respect: +4612
    • Coming (not so) soon...
Re: Track: PECO 009 v Tillig HOe
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 03:33:47 AM »
+1
I buy some of my N scale European prototype trains from Reynaulds.  They do carry the Tillig product line. While the website does not show real-time inventory, they do respond to email inquiries fairly quickly.

See https://www.reynaulds.com/tillig.aspx
. . . 42 . . .

motofavorite

• Crew
  • Respect: +26
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 10:28:29 AM »
I buy some of my N scale European prototype trains from Reynaulds.  They do carry the Tillig product line. While the website does not show real-time inventory, they do respond to email inquiries fairly quickly.

Thanks! Have you tried Tillig track?

peteski

• Crew
  • Honorary Resident Curmudgeon
  • Respect: +4612
    • Coming (not so) soon...
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 12:49:57 PM »
+1
Thanks! Have you tried Tillig track?

No, since I model in N scale.  I do have couple of pieces of their standard gauge H0 track (for displaying couple of European H0 model locos I have), but that's the limit of my experience.  The H0 track looks good and it has a typical European tie detail (bolts and nuts, not spikes hold the rail)
. . . 42 . . .