Author Topic: Weekend Update 2/20/22  (Read 5982 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bendtracker1

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1546
  • Remember The Rock!
  • Respect: +1647
    • The Little Rock Line
Re: Weekend Update 2/20/22
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2022, 07:24:48 PM »
0
Nice mix of unique power in the video.
I agree the broad curve of their group have always been an eye catcher.
What a great setup.

sirenwerks

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6035
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +510
Re: Weekend Update 2/20/22
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2022, 07:30:32 PM »
0
No modeling for me this weekend but I did run some trains at the Madison,Wi train show.


Always great seeing the talent of this group.  Thanks for posting this!
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

nkalanaga

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 10584
  • Respect: +1765
Re: Weekend Update 2/20/22
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2022, 01:57:44 AM »
0
It is the Mainstreeter, although I don't remember the late 60s and early BN Mainstreeter ever having three units when it came through Pasco.  By that time it also quite often had a piggyback flat or two on the rear.
N Kalanaga
Be well

skytop35

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 810
  • Respect: +910
Re: Weekend Update 2/20/22
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2022, 07:18:46 AM »
0
It is the Mainstreeter, although I don't remember the late 60s and early BN Mainstreeter ever having three units when it came through Pasco.  By that time it also quite often had a piggyback flat or two on the rear.

Correct on all counts.
Bill Denton

Philip H

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9027
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +1796
    • Layout Progress Blog
Re: Weekend Update 2/20/22
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2022, 08:45:02 AM »
0


My only MRR work this weekend was cleaning up a batch of mixed HO and N scale buildings I got from a good friend down here.  He had a layout as a kid but never got into the hobby as an adult - he has other avocations to occupy himself.  So now I have them and am working to get them new homes.
Philip H.
Chief Everything Officer
Baton Rouge Southern RR - Mount Rainier Division.


Ed Kapuscinski

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 26099
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +11584
    • Conrail 1285
Re: Weekend Update 2/20/22
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2022, 10:39:05 AM »
+9
Took a break from layout work to get closer to finishing up this dirty girl.





Just printed new number boards, and in case anyone needs dimensions:
https://conrail1285.com/n-scale-atlas-number-board-dimensions/

« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 02:34:47 PM by Ed Kapuscinski »

oakcreekco

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 938
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +133
Re: Weekend Update 2/20/22
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2022, 11:18:16 PM »
+2
Started prepping the ME towers this weekend.

Got all three assembled today. Actually went well for this old guy! 😆



A "western modeler" that also runs NS.

Ed Kapuscinski

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 26099
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +11584
    • Conrail 1285
Re: Weekend Update 2/20/22
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2022, 10:14:45 AM »
+9
I did a little more "punching up" of 3278 last night.
Added new number boards up front and did a little bit more weathering.
I think I'm happy now. Well, until I do a sound install.


bbussey

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9384
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +6187
    • www.bbussey.net
Re: Weekend Update 2/20/22
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2022, 07:20:38 PM »
+6
Finished two RBB&B Mt Vernon flatcars.


Bryan Busséy
NHRHTA #2246
NSE #1117
www.bbussey.net
Bridgeport & New London in N scale