Author Topic: Pictures from 2022 7th Annual Atlantic City N-Scale Gathering  (Read 745 times)

MK

• Crew
  • Respect: +488
+7
Pictures are up! Here is the requisite group photo.

For the T-Trak layout (bottom of photo) I was told it was the largest T-Trak layout ever in NJ with something like 160+ single module equivalents.

The remaining photos can be found here:

https://mikewongphotography.zenfolio.com/p465873601

M and K Fan

• Crew
  • Respect: +1
Re: Pictures from 2022 7th Annual Atlantic City N-Scale Gathering
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 10:10:41 PM »
Great pictures, Mike!  Appreciate all your effort.
Edd

Ed Kapuscinski

• Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +5136
    • Conrail 1285
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 09:40:56 AM »
+2
Great pictures, Mike!  Appreciate all your effort.
Edd

Agreed!

It's so nice to be doing this stuff again. Looking forward to seeing many of you in Altoona.

nthusiast

• Crew
  • Respect: +58
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 12:24:34 PM »
Thanks for sharing!

EL3632

• Crew
  • I like ALCOs.
  • Respect: +163
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 01:51:32 PM »
+4
On behalf of the N Scale Gathering team, I sincerely want to thank everyone who came out to this event. This was a great Gathering! Thanks @MK for the great pictures, and thanks to @Ed Kapuscinski @narrowminded @rickb773 among others for coming down and seeing what we were all about!
Here is the video I shot from the Gathering, it is of trains on every layout. I wanted to try and film every train that ran, in which I failed miserably, but did get a good group of trains. The clips are not in any particular order, every layout is included multiple times throughout the video. If you were there, look for your train in the video!
Modeling the Erie Lackawanna and Delaware & Hudson in 1975, and Conrail and the Delaware & Hudson in 1981.

I want an N Scale GE U33/34/36C!

John

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Respect: +1609
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2022, 02:48:26 PM »
I wanted to try and film every train that ran, in which I failed miserably, but did get a good group of trains. The clips are not in any particular order, every layout is included multiple times throughout the video. If you were there, look for your train in the video!

Nice video .. will try to make it next year

Ed Kapuscinski

• Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +5136
    • Conrail 1285
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2022, 04:34:46 PM »
On behalf of the N Scale Gathering team, I sincerely want to thank everyone who came out to this event. This was a great Gathering! Thanks @MK for the great pictures, and thanks to @Ed Kapuscinski @narrowminded @rickb773 among others for coming down and seeing what we were all about!
Here is the video I shot from the Gathering, it is of trains on every layout. I wanted to try and film every train that ran, in which I failed miserably, but did get a good group of trains. The clips are not in any particular order, every layout is included multiple times throughout the video. If you were there, look for your train in the video!

Who's PC train was that?

EL3632

• Crew
  • I like ALCOs.
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2022, 07:44:58 PM »
Who's PC train was that?

The one at 14:22? That is Bill Rep's from NJS. Ran that one early on Sunday morning.
Modeling the Erie Lackawanna and Delaware & Hudson in 1975, and Conrail and the Delaware & Hudson in 1981.

dem34

• Crew
  • Only here to learn through Osmosis
  • Respect: +482
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2022, 07:49:11 PM »
Glad to see everyon'e faces. hoping to get more "together" for Altoona, I got stuck coming back from a trip quarter of the way across the country last week and wasn't really in it despite being there.
-Al

MK

• Crew
  • Respect: +488
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2022, 09:05:56 PM »
+1
Agreed!

It's so nice to be doing this stuff again. Looking forward to seeing many of you in Altoona.

Altoona is going to be THE big one this year.  With a two year hiatus like Atlantic City AND at a new and seemingly much better location (Blair County Convention Center), this is going to be the primo event on the East Coast (the weather killed Amherst).

@EL3632  it's always great to see you at any train show.  It's not the same if you and your video camera weren't there.  :)  Since we didn't have this show for two years I couldn't decide what was more important, talking to people that I haven't seen in a while or running trains.  In the end, people won and that's what this hobby is about!

I will get a bigger (as in number of people) picture at Altoona!

EL3632

• Crew
  • I like ALCOs.
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2022, 09:47:02 PM »
+1

@EL3632  it's always great to see you at any train show.  It's not the same if you and your video camera weren't there.  :)  Since we didn't have this show for two years I couldn't decide what was more important, talking to people that I haven't seen in a while or running trains.  In the end, people won and that's what this hobby is about!

I will get a bigger (as in number of people) picture at Altoona!

I prioritized the show, the 4H door prizes, selling stuff, and people, which I felt were more important than running trains. I had fun and eNjoyed the event very much. I ran trains at the Spring Creek Free-moN event in Nebraska last week, and had a lot of fun, here's another video of that event (much longer):