Author Topic: N-Scale Magazine on CD  (Read 1849 times)

JMaurer1

• Crew
  • Respect: +141
Re: N-Scale Magazine on CD
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2021, 01:55:31 PM »
How about direct download, right into your brain?   I question longevity of Flash media, although at my age, I should not really worry all that much.

Unfortunately, I maxed out my brain storage back in my late 30's. I've had to deal with destructive read in ever since. I needed to add some weight to some freight cars and couldn't remember what the recommended NMRA weights were...don't even get me started on remembering how to program my Digitrax system...
Sacramento Valley NTrak

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
  • Respect: +93
Re: N-Scale Magazine on CD
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2021, 03:47:30 PM »
Thank you for all of your comments. We have all 6 CDs available for purchase and I hope that you will support us and consider them for viewing N-Scale Magazine's previous issues. They cover everything related to N scale, from layouts, both large and small, DCC Workshop, Electronics, painting and weathering, dioramas, Short & Nn3, NTRAK, T-Trak, Reviews and more.  This is the choice we have made since the magazine is released 5 years at a time, making it easy to produce and ship as well. If you are interested, they are available online at www.nscalemagazine.com or by calling us at 360-658-2485. Thank you for those of you that have already purchased N-Scale Magazine on CD.