0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I downloaded Affinity Photo software today and tried out some elementary focus stacking.I’m really liking the program so far. (Attachment Link) I’m not sure why I can only post this as a small image.
Nice kitbash Doug - somewhat reminiscent of my current BCOL 6505 Tie & Truck Car project:This week saw completion of my N Scale Climax build for the Provincial Museum Train, including installation of boiler details and mounting of the boiler and tender tank. The cab remains loose for now to aid in painting. Here is the fully assembled model:Time to see what the Donkey and Climax look like perched on their respective display flatcars:And what they will look like on the track:These are now ready for painting, and in the case of the Climax some decals, and there will then be some work to mount them permanently on the flatcars. A former museum train staff member has provided some wonderful close-up photographs of how the Climax was secured so I am hoping to be able to represent that fairly well.Time for a new project!Tim