Author Topic: AZL June 2020 New Items Part 2 - the RSs are here!  (Read 773 times)

ztrack

• Crew
  • Working to drive Z to all new levels!
  • Respect: +233
    • Ztrack
AZL June 2020 New Items Part 2 - the RSs are here!
« on: June 14, 2020, 10:13:26 PM »
+3
AMERICAN Z LINE
June 2020 New Releases Part 2

ALCO RS3 -  NEW BODY STYLE!

AZL is excited to announce ALCO RS3 locomotives! These popular locomotives feature a 7.5mm coreless motor, dual flywheels, traction tires, built in pilot, directional controller LEDs, body mount couplers. The coupler box is screwed in placed.

The first release is Northern Pacific. The NP’s prototype details include: Phase III Body, Corner stacked Number boards, ALCO AAR Trucks, Nose mounted Bell, 3 Chime Airhorn mounted Cab Roof, Crosswise Smokestack and 1400 Gallon Fuel Tank. Three road numbers are being offered.

63301-1 Northern Pacific RS3 859
63301-2 Northern Pacific RS3 861
63301-3 Northern Pacific RS3 862

Gunderson MAXI-I Sets – K-Line Bridge (RBCX)!

The June release is for the K-Line Bridge! Four sets are being offered. As a bonus, set  906505-1 and 906505-2 comes with 5x AZL K-Line 40’ containers! These containers are not being sold separately.

906506-1 K-Line Rail Bridge RBCX MAXI-I Set with 5x K-Line containers 1005 Blue
906506-2 K-Line Rail Bridge RBCX MAXI-I Set with 5x K-Line containers 1012 Blue

906506-2B K-Line Rail Bridge RBCX MAXI-I Set 1012 Blue (no containers)
906506-3 K-Line Rail Bridge RBCX MAXI-I Set 1014 Blue
906506-4 K-Line Rail Bridge RBCX MAXI-I Set 1019 Blue

The cars feature metal chassis with etched metal details and add-on parts. The cars also feature AZL’s Auto-Latch couplers and roller bearing trucks. Containers are sold separately. The packaging includes slots for ten 40’ containers.

VACATION NOTICE

The Ztrack Distribution offices will be closed June 20th through 28th. The last day to place orders is June 18th. Orders placed after the 18th will not ship until after the 28th. Note we will limited email availability during this time.

See the American Z Line site for more information on these and other AZL products.

http://www.azldirect.com

Rob Kluz
Ztrack Distribution
Z, turning N on it's side since 1972
www.ztrack.com
www.ztrackcenter.com
www.ztrackresale.com

Rivet Miscounter

• Crew
  • Respect: +363
Re: AZL June 2020 New Items Part 2 - the RSs are here!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 10:49:40 PM »
OK, so I have to give this announcement a little more air time....this is big news for Z-scale!   This is a nice rendition of a very important prototype that has never seen the light of day in Z. (at least as a mass production plastic model, not sure about other options)    A lot of road specific details are applied, too.  Way to go AZL for knocking this one out of the park.   8)

I personally love the NP and GN schemes, (SP/Cotton Belt ain't bad either) and I'm happy for my brethren in Z that are now able to add this model to their roster.   (and no, this isn't something that fits my prototype/era so I won't be buying one, but I just think it's a significant milestone for Z that is worth of some fan fare.)

The Rail Bridge Maxi-I's are deserving of a little attention as well and they are right for my era. (with some patching to BNSF and weathering applied)   They might eventually be on my radar, but I have to make sure I've secured some of the upcoming BNSF Circle Logo and TTX releases first.   :drool:
Doug