0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Very cool, but are they upside down?
Whose kit is this?
Bridge Track!
Got another trailer knocked out this evening. Amazon Prime ready for shipping, pulled by a Trainworx UPS Kenworth.And a family shot of other companies I've finished.Glad I don't model intermodal or I'd probably have to send Carlos a good portion of my part of the stimulus money. Going to be hard enough finding enough dock space and highways to park all these trailers at. Good thing I'll hopefully be starting over and can include more roads
whose model are the trailers?
But wait... no one made bridge track back in the day... did they?
Nope. Different railroads had different train order signal configurations.
At some point one must give in to aesthetics. It's c70 from Micro Engineering. It's been around for awhile!Plus the truss bridge is a new Atlas model with really good looking c80 bridge track on it. Made sense to follow that lead.The flex also allowed my to make the curve flow better and get better clearances thru the girder plate bridge.Lee
At some point one must give in to aesthetics. It's c70 from Micro Engineering. It's been around for awhile!Lee