Author Topic: Detail parts installation for a Kato Heavy Mikado  (Read 5569 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ns737

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 234
  • Respect: +38
Re: Detail parts installation for a Kato Heavy Mikado
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2020, 01:37:08 PM »
0
they do not have holes in them. the railing snaps on to them. If you find it hard you can send it to me and I can put them on for you.

cjp53

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 147
  • Respect: +2
Re: Detail parts installation for a Kato Heavy Mikado
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2020, 02:42:55 PM »
0
they do not have holes in them. the railing snaps on to them. If you find it hard you can send it to me and I can put them on for you.
Oh they snap in,thanks for the offer let me give it a try.I'm in Ohio don't know about shipping cost and at this time I don't want to go to any post office.I try to stay away from others as we babysit our two grandchildren and I'm over 65.  :D

ns737

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 234
  • Respect: +38
Re: Detail parts installation for a Kato Heavy Mikado
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2020, 03:04:32 PM »
0
I am 65 as well and go to the post at lest 3 times a week. shipping would be 8.20 priority mail. I know because I have shipped  to Ohio a week ago.

cjp53

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 147
  • Respect: +2
Re: Detail parts installation for a Kato Heavy Mikado
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2020, 03:13:08 PM »
0
I am 65 as well and go to the post at lest 3 times a week. shipping would be 8.20 priority mail. I know because I have shipped  to Ohio a week ago.
Okay that's good to know.Let me give this a try and I'll keep you in mind.Again Thank you for your offer.

ns737

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 234
  • Respect: +38
Re: Detail parts installation for a Kato Heavy Mikado
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2020, 03:23:15 PM »
0
no problem if I can help I will.