Author Topic: May/June 2020 N-Scale Magazine  (Read 944 times)

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
  • Respect: +56
May/June 2020 N-Scale Magazine
« on: March 16, 2020, 06:52:45 PM »
The May/June issue of N-Scale Magazine ships the first week of April. Order your subscription to N-Scale Magazine today at www.nscalemagazine.com to be among one of the first to receive it and have it delivered directly to your house. In times where most of us are staying home during these difficult times, what better way to spend it than to enjoy reading about your favorite hobby. The May/June issue will feature articles on DCC, NTrak, T-Trak, weathering, scenery, including new products and more.

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
Re: May/June 2020 N-Scale Magazine
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 03:39:11 PM »
+2
I want to thank all of you that are sending in new subscriptions and renewing, ordering CDs and supporting N-Scale Magazine.  Labels are being processed tomorrow, March 18th, for the May/June issue. Please send in your subscription if you would like to be included in that mailing. www.nscalemagazine.com   We are fortunate to be able to continue to work from home and still proceed as normal. There will be no delay in producing or shipping the magazine. I hope N-Scale Magazine will bring you all some joy and relief during these difficult times.

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 12:35:38 PM »
+1
I've received a few phone calls from hobby shops that are closed in California. I may be receiving more calls from hobby shops in other states. During these difficult times, please support them anyway you can, ordering from the shops online through their website or checking in to see when they might open again. 
If you are looking for N-Scale Magazine and are not able to find one, you can subscribe directly online at www.nscalemagazine.com  Please remember that CD Volume 6 is also now available, covering Jan/Feb 2015 - Nov/Dec 2019.
The May/June issue will ship the first week of April. Please send in your renewals and new subscriptions so you don't miss out.  I appreciate all of you so much for supporting us. We couldn't do it without you. I hope we can get back to some kind of normal in the coming weeks. In the meantime, please be safe and take care.

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 09:49:49 PM »
Here at N-Scale Magazine, we are uploading digital editions daily and shipping copies of N-Scale Magazine out weekly from our office in Marysville, WA. The May/June issue will ship to subscribers from our printer in Wisconsin on March 30th as planned. We hope you enjoy the new issue.
With so many of us staying home, we are all looking for something to do. I hope you will consider subscribing to N-Scale Magazine and reading about the latest items available in the New Products pages or the articles that will be featured in the May/June issue on DCC, T-Trak, NTrak, or view Joe Hammond's BT&H Railroad layout just to name a few. You can order print or digital subscriptions online at www.nscalemagazine.com    Thank you for your support. Take care.

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 08:14:39 PM »
The May/June 2020 of N-Scale Magazine is ready to go. If you are looking for a new N scale project or ideas about how to get started on your layout, subscribe to N-Scale Magazine and we'll ship the new copy directly to you. There are so many articles I know you will find helpful and get you inspired for that next project. You can subscribe online at www.nscalemagazine.com  Most of our hobby shops are closed, but we can all start planning and making space, preparing and making lists. Let us know what you are working on during this time. We'd love to see some photos and hear your stories. I truly appreciate your support during these trying times. Please take care and keep in touch.

daniel_leavitt2000

• Crew
  • Respect: +656
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 11:58:40 PM »
I may have to get back into writing articles.
I think my subscription is up to date.
'In my great and unmatched wisdom'

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 09:51:19 AM »
We'd love to see some more articles from you Daniel. Let me know when you're ready. And yes, your subscription is current. Thank you for your support. I truly appreciate it. Take care.

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2020, 01:46:35 PM »
Please let me know what you think of the new issue. The May/June issue ships today, Tuesday, March 31st.
Hobby shop copies will not be shipped until the shops begin to reopen. If your hobby shop opens in your area, please let me know. Send me an email at info@nscalemagazine.com
We'd like to get them shipped as soon as possible. Thank you. Take care and be safe.

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 11:51:03 AM »
N-Scale Magazine shipped to subscribers on Monday, March 30th. If you want to receive a copy of the May/June issue, you can order a subscription online at www.nscalemagazine.com   Hobby shops are closed during this time, so we are holding their copies until they begin to reopen.  So, if you are looking for a copy of N-Scale Magazine, please go to our website and subscribe. We'd love to include you. When the hobby shops open again, let's support them and purchase those items we need to complete that project. Thank you for your support to N-Scale Magazine.