Author Topic: Findlay OH show report  (Read 646 times)

w neal

• Crew
  • Respect: +483
Findlay OH show report
« on: September 13, 2020, 12:00:26 PM »
A fine day and a train show, any train show, pulls me into Ohio again. Today I'm at the show in Findlay. It's a small show put on by a local RR historical society. The selection was very limited, but thats ok for a fellow on a limited budget. I got some photos, a book, and several freight cars for $10 each. Geeze, its getting harder to find quality Atlas freight cars new, in the box, for $10 each. I splurged a bit. I made sure to leave a donation for the historical society, have a burger from the licensed food vendor,  and watch the live steamer go by. It was really good to be at a show, open air with masks on, and see a bit of normality to life. It was no more crowded or risky than the local large grocery store. Glad I live where there is not so much population. Good to see families attending. Good to see young men in the hobby too. I think we were all blessed today.

I would have posted this sooner but apparently I'm not supposed to promote these shows. Or so I am lead to believe here. Pity, life still goes on here in the midwest.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 07:26:17 PM by w neal »
Buffering...