Author Topic: MARCH/APRIL N-SCALE MAGAZINE  (Read 1509 times)

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
  • Respect: +51
MARCH/APRIL N-SCALE MAGAZINE
« on: January 20, 2020, 03:12:36 PM »
Order your subscription to N-Scale Magazine today! The March/April issue ships the first week of February. New subscribers will receive their first issue FREE.
Please go to www.nscalemagazine.com or you can give us a call at 360-658-2485 to get your subscription started. Thank you.

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
Re: MARCH/APRIL N-SCALE MAGAZINE
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 12:20:51 PM »
+2
I want to thank all of you for supporting N-Scale Magazine and subscribing. We are pleased to add you to our growing list of subscribers. We will continue to work hard and provide you with a magazine that features the new products available in the industry, layouts, information about DCC, Nn3, NTRAK, Electronics, Scenery and Weathering and so much more that hopefully inspires you to begin your own layout or just add details to the one you have.  Let's keep N scale going strong and lead the industry.

DeltaBravo

• Crew
  • Respect: +146
    • N-Scale and other interest
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 05:03:34 PM »
Can't wait
David B.

Member WMRHS

https://undara.wordpress.com/

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 12:06:16 PM »
The March/April shipped from the printers on Friday, January 31st and should be in your local hobby shop very soon, if not already. I hope you enjoy the issue.
If you would like to subscribe, please go to www.nscalemagazine.com and order your own subscription today, and we'll ship it directly to you. You can also give us a call at 360-658-2485 or mail in a check to N-Scale Magazine, 5811 75th Avenue NE, Marysville, WA 98270.
1 Year Subscription  - $38,  2-Year - $72 and 3-year is $103. We also have a digital edition available for those who are interested and can be ordered online. Details are also on our website. Thank you so much for your support.

fire5506

• Crew
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 10:36:13 PM »
I have a digital subscription. When I log in it sends me to the January/February issue, but the home page says the March/April is the current issue.

Richard looking at MP 242 while working for the FEC Rwy.

NMRA member Sunshine region

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2020, 11:53:41 AM »
The March/April digital edition will be available very soon. It takes a few days for the printer to finalize it after the issue is finished. I hope to be uploading it yet this week.
Thank you so much for your support.

wm3798

• Crew
  • I like models. She likes antiques. Perfect!
  • Respect: +1730
    • Western Maryland Railway Western Lines
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2020, 02:39:13 PM »
Got mine earlier in the week.  Good stuff, as usual.

Lee
Rockin' It Old School

Lee Weldon www.wmrywesternlines.net

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2020, 12:04:21 PM »
Thank you for your comments and kind words. I'm happy to hear you are enjoying the issue. I truly appreciate your support.

Hatchet

• Respect: +1
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2020, 10:31:54 PM »
Pamela- quick question. I subscribed right after you posted the 20 Jan message. When can I expect to receive the printed subscription here in CO? Thanks!

Mark Skattum

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2020, 11:55:34 AM »
Hello Mark, Thank you for your order. We shipped both the Jan/Feb and Mar/April issue on Friday, January 7th. We were just waiting to receive our Mar/Apr issues here in Marysville, WA from our printer. You should be receiving it this week. Enjoy the issues.

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2020, 01:21:11 PM »
The digital edition for the March/April issue of N-Scale Magazine is now available online. If you have a digital subscription, please go to www.nscalemagazine.com and click on Log In and enter your username and password.
If you are interested in a digital subscription, please go to our website - www.nscalemagazine.com and click on Subscribe Here and enter a digital subscription and your name, address, etc. We are beginning all digital subscriptions with the January/February 2020 issue.
Thank you for your support to N-Scale Magazine.

fire5506

• Crew
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2020, 03:08:14 PM »
I was just reading the March/April issue's "A study in Nature". The article talks about Tempera paints but every picture showing paint bottles show Acrylic paints. They are 2 totally different types of paint. The only thing in common is that you can thin them both with water and soap and water clean up before they dry completely. You cannot wash Acrylic paints off once set up like you can Tempera paints. The article is totally misleading with the pictures.
Richard looking at MP 242 while working for the FEC Rwy.

NMRA member Sunshine region

Hatchet

• Respect: +1
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2020, 07:29:46 PM »
Thanks, Pamela.

Mark Skattum

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 07:32:46 AM »
The March/April issue of N-Scale Magazine will be available at the United Northwest Model Railroad Show & Swap Meet this Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 22, 23rd at the Evergreen Fairgrounds in Monroe, WA. Please come by and say hello and get your subscription. We will also be handing out free copies of the magazine.
We hope to see you there. Please come by and say hello to Walt and I.