Author Topic: Homasote vs Plywood.  (Read 4838 times)

Steveruger45

• Crew
  • Respect: +524
Re: Homasote vs Plywood.
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2019, 03:19:49 PM »
You're fine Robert - it is me being an a$$ a stickler for stuff like that.  If I see a mistake, I can't help myself.  :)

BTW, you can edit your own posts if you spot a problem after you hit the "Post" button.  You click on the icon in the upper or lower right corner of your own post.  But maybe that is not allowed until you hit the 25 (I don't know, I'm way past that point).  :D

For other newbie limits see https://www.therailwire.net/forum/index.php?topic=43673.0
Hey Pete,
Maybe add to your signature
Looks at me I’m a stickler for spotting mistakes
😁
Steve

peteski

• Crew
  • Honorary Resident Curmudgeon
  • Respect: +4613
    • Coming (not so) soon...
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2019, 03:36:56 PM »
Hey Pete,
Maybe add to your signature
Looks at me I’m a stickler for spotting mistakes
😁

I'm pretty much maxed out on the signature's length.  I already had to make come compromises.  :)
And I'm ever-grateful to Doug for capturing my personality so well.   :D
. . . 42 . . .

rray

• Crew
  • Respect: +67
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2019, 09:19:59 PM »
You're fine Robert - it is me being an a$$ a stickler for stuff like that.  If I see a mistake, I can't help myself.  :)

BTW, you can edit your own posts if you spot a problem after you hit the "Post" button.  You click on the icon in the upper or lower right corner of your own post.  But maybe that is not allowed until you hit the 25 (I don't know, I'm way past that point).  :D

For other newbie limits see https://www.therailwire.net/forum/index.php?topic=43673.0

I'll pay closer attention to detail going forward... Oh look, I just fluffed out post 23, 2 more to go to be able to post photos.
If you see it, get it, for tomorrow it may be gone!
Oh, and most importantly...NEVER do today what can safely be sloughed off till tomorrow!