Author Topic: Is there interest in a re-release of the N scale MLW M420A/B/R  (Read 849 times)

BCOL 747

• Crew
  • Respect: +143
The model will now come in four variants, CN A unit, BCR A unit, BCR B unit and the M420R. All kits will come with etched details, and handrail assemblies rather than individual stanchions. The kits will also include appropriate plows and pilots, as well as revised window glass parts. The frame will still be the Atlas B23-7/B30-7. The price for each kit will be $120.

Separate etched frets will be available for customers that wish to upgrade their older resin kits with improved detailing or easier assembly. Price to be announced.

If you are interested in having this kit produced please email me your contact information and the number of kits you might be interested in. Please feel free to pass this information on to anyone who may be interested or post elsewhere.

Kind regards,

Chris Dittmar
Briggs Manufacturing Associates
Email:  chrisd@briggsmanufacturingassociates.com

« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 04:05:21 PM by BCOL 747 »

craigolio1

• Crew
  • Respect: +1636
Re: Is there interest in a re-release of the N scale MLW M420A/B/R
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 09:16:58 PM »
Frets!!!!!

BCR 570

• Crew
  • Respect: +3527
    • BCR Dawson Creek Subdivision in N Scale
Re: Is there interest in a re-release of the N scale MLW M420A/B/R
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 01:25:48 AM »
+1
I would like to have frets for my three M-420s and one M-420B; I would take printed bodies too if there was a deal for those of us who previously purchased the resin kits.

Tim
T. Horton
North Vancouver, B.C.
BCR Dawson Creek Subdivision in N Scale
www.bcrdawsonsub.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3MbxkZkx7zApSYCHqu2IYQ