Author Topic: New Run of B&O Locomotive Decals  (Read 1492 times)

Maletrain

• Crew
  • Respect: +564
New Run of B&O Locomotive Decals
« on: June 05, 2019, 01:54:20 PM »
+1
Ed Sauers is planning to do another run of Baltimore and Ohio steam locomotive decals.   The set covers roughly 1944 to the end of steam. Right now he doesn't have pricing.  The sheet will decal up to 3 steam locos as long a the 3 locos have different tender lengths.

He is asking about interest on the B&O Yahoo Group.  He will get them run in various scales if more than the minimum number of buyers can be signed up for a scale.  So far, I am  the only one that has expressed an interest in N scale.  So, now is the time to contact Ed if you are interested.  Use this e-mail address: edsauers@gmail.com 

I have attached the PDF of the decal sheet.  Note that I changed the name a bit, because his file name indicated HO scale, but he is willing to do other scales if he gets enough buyers.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

hnipper

• Crew
  • Respect: +10
Re: New Run of B&O Locomotive Decals
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 08:58:20 PM »
Checked with Ed today and he has heard positive vibes from TWO of us. Any other B&O n-scalers out there who can support another run of these decals?
Henry
Way out here in Uncle Pete's land.....

Maletrain

• Crew
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 09:38:58 PM »
Now he is up to 3 of us N scalers, with a total of 8 sets requested.  He is checking with the printer on Monday, so speak-up now if you want N scale versions to get printed.  This opportunity is not going to keep happening.

I should also point out that he is planning an HO run and would consider O scale, maybe others as well.  So, if you are into decaling steam loco models for B&O with the proper font and color, now is the time to do something about getting them.

prr7161

• Crew
  • Respect: +113
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 10:25:33 PM »
Just contacted Ed, so that makes four.  I'd be down for a few sets.

Angela
Angela Sutton

The Mon Valley in N Scale

Maletrain

• Crew
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 04:15:43 PM »
Ed Sauers has obtained pricing information for the N scale B&O steam locomotive decals.  They will be $7.50 per sheet, plus $6 shipping per order.  He needs to know ASAP how many sheets to order, because he will not be ordering extras beyond the payments he receives before placing the order.  He accepts personal checks and PayPal friends ONLY.  You will need to contact him ASAP to tell him how many sets you want and  how you will be paying.  Send checks to
Ed Sauers
94 Spanos Dr.
Charles Town, WV. 25414-5543

Ed's PayPal ID is edsauers@gmail.com

Ed's e-mail address for this effort is edsauers@gmail.com

[edited to show that shipping is $6, not $5, per order]
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 05:23:15 PM by Maletrain »

Maletrain

• Crew
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 05:27:39 PM »
Now Ed has provided the prices for all scales, they are:

N-Scale $7.50 per set

HO-scale $9 per set

S-Scale $10 per set

O-scale $13 per set

Shipping on all orders is $6 per order and includes a padded envelope.

See my post above for details on contacting and paying Ed.  He will not be ordering extras, so don't procrastinate and miss out.