Author Topic: 60' plate f  (Read 2299 times)

Jbub

• Crew
  • HP 9999
  • Respect: +538
Re: 60' plate f
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2019, 11:44:47 PM »
+1
I think a Tbox graffiti run similar to 2018's monthly release would be a great seller. You could probably do 2 per month and sell out of most. For myself I started holding off on the last couple months of the railbox series because I see way more Tbox on the rails.
"Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!"

Darth Vader

pmpexpress

• Crew
  • Respect: +126
    • Trains N Scale
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2019, 01:09:07 AM »
Doesn't intermountain have the LBF tooling.?

Intermountain acquired the ex E&C Shops/LBF tooling from Frank Hubert, who marketed both the N and HO Scale lines of cars under the Hubert's Model Railroad Manufacturing Corp. brand.

The N Scale 14 Panel CoalPorterĀ® Decorated Kits that are currently listed on the Intermountain site are comprised of decorated shells that were manufactured by Cincinnati, Ohio based Hubert's, but never assembled into RTR cars.

Smike

• Crew
  • Respect: +196
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2019, 03:53:35 PM »
+2
I think a Tbox graffiti run similar to 2018's monthly release would be a great seller

Oh no... I would have to go into debt and get EVERY single one. This would be an insane run for modern era modelers.  The Graffiti/weathering work on MT's current cars is so outstanding but most of the car bodies are dated or not prototypical. Dam this needs to be done on this modern variant.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Englewood

• Crew
  • Respect: +260
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2019, 07:34:49 PM »
TBOX cars would absolutely bankrupt me. I don't care if they're Trinity or which builder variant. They're number one on my rolling stock wish list. MT could do a 24 runner pack and I'd probably buy 3-4 sets.  :o
I've got a handful of the LBF cars and I wouldn't sell them for $100 each, although they're not quite up to today's standards.