Author Topic: Worn Atlas loco wheels? Fixable?  (Read 5559 times)

MK

• Crew
  • Respect: +720
Re: Worn Atlas loco wheels? Fixable?
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2018, 05:23:42 PM »
Thanks!!!  Time to add this on my Amherst/Winter Fest shopping list!

MK

• Crew
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2018, 05:19:35 PM »
WTF???  I'm trying to put together an order for MBK and "kato 932090" can no longer be found?  Like the page is completely gone.  Doesn't MBK keep the page/product around even if it's out of stock?  Even Google has a link to that page but of course you get a 404.  I hope this doesn't mean it's discontinued by Kato.  I would find that hard to believe.

I swear when I checked around the time of the start of this thread there were tons available (I think double digits).  Of course someone can buy all the 15 (or whatever) sets in one fell swoop due to this thread.   :facepalm:

And here I was trying to not pay $7 shipping for an $8 product.

peteski

• Crew
  • Honorary Resident Curmudgeon
  • Respect: +4613
    • Coming (not so) soon...
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2018, 06:07:31 PM »
WTF???  I'm trying to put together an order for MBK and "kato 932090" can no longer be found?  Like the page is completely gone.  Doesn't MBK keep the page/product around even if it's out of stock?  Even Google has a link to that page but of course you get a 404.  I hope this doesn't mean it's discontinued by Kato.  I would find that hard to believe.

I swear when I checked around the time of the start of this thread there were tons available (I think double digits).  Of course someone can buy all the 15 (or whatever) sets in one fell swoop due to this thread.   :facepalm:

And here I was trying to not pay $7 shipping for an $8 product.

Kato has them in stock:
http://search.cartserver.com/search/search.cgi?cartid=s-1078&keywords=932090&maxhits=25&go=Search&bool=AND

It has to be MBK website issue.  I have about a dozen of there - If you still don't find a set before Springfield, Let me know and I'll bring one for you.  Also, it makes sense to stock up on those (which will save on shipping) as once you use them on one loco, you will likely want to upgrade others.  :)

But it would make sense to order them when they are again available from MBK - they sell them cheaper than Kato does.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 05:26:06 PM by peteski »
. . . 42 . . .

MK

• Crew
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2018, 06:47:46 PM »
Deal Peteski!  :)

nscalbitz

• Crew
  • Respect: +48