Author Topic: Model Railroader Mag resource...magazine index down  (Read 1098 times)

Gozer the Gozerian

• Crew
  • Respect: +1102
Model Railroader Mag resource...magazine index down
« on: November 29, 2018, 06:29:26 PM »
Anyone having problems with the site?  I can't load more than two or three pages on a search with getting an error message.  I've sent several emails and was told they are working on it...now 4 months later no response at all.  I'm not a coder, but if this is a wide spread problem, seems theres been plenty of time to fix it.

Is there another search engine out there?

thanks

Joe
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor!

Chris333

• Crew
  • Respect: +5515
Re: Model Railroader Mag resource...magazine index down
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 06:43:13 PM »
I know they used that search on the NG&SLG DVD (might be why it freezes up almost every time I use it.)  If you need something narrow gauge I can help.

mmagliaro

• Crew
  • Respect: +1781
    • Maxcow Online
Re: Model Railroader Mag resource...magazine index down
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 12:28:08 AM »
Anyone having problems with the site?  I can't load more than two or three pages on a search with getting an error message.  I've sent several emails and was told they are working on it...now 4 months later no response at all.  I'm not a coder, but if this is a wide spread problem, seems theres been plenty of time to fix it.

Is there another search engine out there?

thanks

Joe

You're a better man than me, Joe.   I'm much more cynical (which is not always a good thing).   I noticed it was down months ago, and when it still didn't work after many months, I didn't even bother sending them a note because I figured they surely must already know and they just don't care enough to fix it.