Author Topic: Tender for Model Power/MRC 4-6-2 / 2-8-2  (Read 4416 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

thomasjmdavis

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4383
  • Respect: +1269
Re: Tender for Model Power/MRC 4-6-2 / 2-8-2
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2020, 02:55:36 PM »
0
Jeesh, try to find an online vendor listing for those locos that shows the features. It's like the whole thing never happened - even on MRC's website - and it was only 5 years ago!

-Mark

I have been discovering this as I am starting a project to add some GTW specific details to an old (early 2000s USRA) MP Pacific.  Was hoping to be able to find some upgrade parts from newer versions as the version I have is the one that gets a "C" at best.  Is there a source for parts, diagrams and such (beyond the eBay "we think these are Trix or Model Power parts, probably N scale" type listings)?  I am hoping to find a set of the traction tire drivers, and want a source of parts generally, to replace whatever I damage in the bashing of the cab and LED headlight replacement, etc.
Tom D.

I gave up rivet counting when I couldn't see an N scale rivet anymore.

nickelplate759

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3845
  • Respect: +1592
Re: Tender for Model Power/MRC 4-6-2 / 2-8-2
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2020, 03:11:39 PM »
0
I'd like to find a couple sets of traction tire drivers as well.  Scarce as hen's teeth.
George
NKPH&TS #3628

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.