Author Topic: The Los Pinos and Toltec Smelter  (Read 3768 times)

Santa Fe Guy

• Crew
  • Respect: +149
Re: The Los Pinos and Toltec Smelter
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2019, 06:53:20 PM »
Dave,
Peter is a very good friend of mine and I must admit after being a "dyed in the wool" N Scaler since 1969 seeing Peters layout was one big reason I switched when we moved house last year His layout is exceptional. I have a couple of videos of Peters layout from a few years ago on my You Tube Channel. Should be under Rod Warren.
Rod.
Santafesd40.blogspot.com

Peter S

• Crew
  • Respect: +95
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2019, 07:00:06 PM »
Thanks Dave and Rod, very kind comments. Appreciate them a lot, especially like today when I am attempting to do the thing I like least. Cleaning up a mess. But it does have a bonus. I am discovering cool "stuff" I had put away and forgotten about.

Peter S

• Crew
  • Respect: +95
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2019, 11:44:52 PM »
+5
Sometimes I just enjoy a clean train room. It can get very messy, especially when scenery is involved. So I have been busy with little projects. Fixing blown LED, renaming missing titles on the fascia, redoing car cards, fixing chipped paint. So today I finally got into the extension before the heat hit and hit some track laying and wiring before the heat hit. The photo below is a K27 leading out of Los Pinos towards Warren. I like a lot of up and downs where I can on the railroad.
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Santa Fe Guy

• Crew
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2019, 08:30:34 PM »
Super shot.
Rod.
Santafesd40.blogspot.com

Ed Kapuscinski

• Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • Respect: +1702
    • Conrail 1285
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2019, 02:26:53 PM »
Dave,
Peter is a very good friend of mine and I must admit after being a "dyed in the wool" N Scaler since 1969 seeing Peters layout was one big reason I switched when we moved house last year His layout is exceptional. I have a couple of videos of Peters layout from a few years ago on my You Tube Channel. Should be under Rod Warren.
Rod.

I got this right, right?

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Santa Fe Guy

• Crew
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2019, 05:34:24 PM »
Golly thought dad threw the mold away when I was born, didn't know there where so many Rod Warrens.
So its the Bottom one Edd. I'm the one with the SF unit.
Rod.
Santafesd40.blogspot.com