Author Topic: BLW?  (Read 1425 times)

Joetrain59

• Crew
  • Respect: +75
BLW?
« on: March 08, 2018, 01:27:29 AM »
Has anyone gotten recent orders on in stock items from BLW in the past week or so? Or replies to emails?
 Joe D

OldEastRR

• Crew
  • Respect: +268
Re: BLW?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 04:16:28 AM »
What are you ordering? All MTL stuff on the site is now transferred to and sold by Hogtrainz.
I just got my 2 UP GP7s today from the latest Atlas shipment.

CBQ Fan

• Crew
  • Respect: +345
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 12:39:56 PM »
I have had two shipments in the past week and exchanged a couple emails with Pete.
Brian

Way of the Zephyr

Joetrain59

• Crew
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 01:46:06 PM »
I ordered an Undec SW1500, listed in stock on BLW site. I got the instant confirmation e-mail, nothing since. Ordered last full week in Feb. I replied to email confirm to ask about order status, and nothing.
 Joe D

ridinshotgun

• Crew
  • Respect: +62
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 05:14:51 PM »
Just got a notice of shipping yesterday of two of the NS safety boxcars that arrives tomorrow.

Joetrain59

• Crew
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 08:47:54 PM »
I wonder if the undec 1500's are in stock. Maybe pete jumped the gun? Anyone else order one?
 Joe D

pmpexpress

• Crew
  • Respect: +126
    • Trains N Scale
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 09:56:47 PM »
I wonder if the undec 1500's are in stock. Maybe pete jumped the gun? Anyone else order one?
 Joe D

MBK has shown the undecorated SW1500 diesels as being in stock on their new website for over a week now.

They currently have seven of the FlexCoil versions and ten of the AAR truck versions available.

OldEastRR

• Crew
  • Respect: +268
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 02:48:42 AM »
So you ordered an MTL product. Like I said, that line has now been transferred to Hogtrainz. You might want to inquire to them; maybe your order got lost in the changeover, Pete is not one to forget stuff.

Wolf N Works

• Crew
  • Respect: +64
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2018, 04:58:51 AM »
Pete is great but he is human. I placed an order some time ago, it showed all items in stock. Several MT cars and I ordered some MT trucks. Well I guess since I ordered multiple packs of the trucks Pete had to resupply. I never got an update from him for three weeks. I realized I had not gotten my goodies and I thought this is not like Pete. I reach out and was told he had to restock on the trucks. I got shipping notice shortly after that. When my order arrived I was surprised that not all the items I ordered was included. It appears during the three weeks he awaited re stock, he either sold I items I selected to someone,else or his system was wrong on the number in inventory. It is the only order out of many that I ever had any issue with. Normally I would not have had a grip with it, but there was no communication, no apology, no nothing. Like I set Pete is super, the best but he is human like the rest and can sometimes let things slip through the cracks.