Author Topic: New at Keystone Details: Various styles of PRR Coach roof vents and hatches  (Read 1212 times)

Lemosteam

• Crew
  • PRR, The Standard Railroad of my World
  • Respect: +3155
    • Designer at Keystone Details
Keystone Details is announcing a new collection of various PRR Style roof vents to finish off your P70's, B60's, B70's and othe classes of heavyweight cars.  These are designed to fit Keystone Details roofs, but may very well fit other roofs as well.

These details can be seen in photos in the book "Passenger Equipment of the Pennsylvania Railroad Volume 1: Coaches" by Liljestrand and Sweetland published by The Railroad Press 2001.  View these and online photos for placement.

P70 Stack vents can be purchased here:

P70 pinhead vents can be purchased here:

P70 Clerestory Grille Vents can be purchased here:

P70 Clerestory Box Grille Vents can be purchased here:

P70 Pinhead style Bathroom Vents can be purchased here:

P70 Bubble Top style Bathroom Vents cna be purchased here:

P70 Roof Hatches can be purchased here:

« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 11:02:25 PM by Lemosteam »

towl1996

• Crew
  • Chairman of TRW Busty Cougar Welcoming Committee
  • Respect: +138
Oh man!  The hits keep coming.  :D   And I thought I was done with my P70's.

@Lemosteam, related but not related to this thread, are you going to be releasing a clerestory roof without the diamond pattern? Thanks
Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Lemosteam

• Crew
  • PRR, The Standard Railroad of my World
  • Respect: +3155
    • Designer at Keystone Details
@towl1996 , you have not visited www.keystonedetails.com lately have you?

towl1996

• Crew
  • Chairman of TRW Busty Cougar Welcoming Committee
  • Respect: +138
@towl1996 , you have not visited www.keystonedetails.com lately have you?

Is this the page you're referring to? http://www.keystonedetails.com/products/n-scale-details/2017/7/19/2-pack-n-scale-lima-models-prr-p70-clerestory-roof-with-vent-upgrade.

I was thinking the PRR removed the diamonds along with the vents. Just wondering, since I don't know, but wouldn't a more modern and common version of the clerestory roof be one without diamonds and vents?
Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.