Author Topic: NSE Naval Gun Set  (Read 4391 times)

peteski

• Crew
  • Honorary Resident Curmudgeon
  • Respect: +4594
    • Coming (not so) soon...
Re: NSE Naval Gun Set
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2017, 05:57:41 PM »
@prbharris

It was a pleasure meeting you in-person at the NSE convention.
I emailed a question to you back on July 7th but I never received a replay. I used the sales@nscalekits.com address.  Maybe my email ended up in your SPAM folder? I also sent you a PM from here couple of days ago - again no reply.  If you never received my email from July 7th I'll re-send it to you. What is the best way to contact you?
. . . 42 . . .

prbharris

• Crew
  • Respect: +42
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2017, 03:10:08 AM »
It was a pleasure meeting you in-person at the NSE convention
Likewise @peteski - it was great to meet you and chat.

... I emailed a question to you back on July 7th ...What is the best way to contact you?

emails to sales@nscalekits.com were received - and the PM. I have replied now - and for fellow Trainboarders, there was a reason for not replying - or even acknowledging directly to @peteski . Apologies for taking up bandwidth here!

Peter

Peter Harris
N Scale Kits
www.nscalekits.com

atsf3751

• Crew
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2017, 04:47:17 AM »
I boarded the Missouri in Astoria, OR in 1998 when it docked at its last mainland port after it had been decommissioned and was headed to Pearl Harbor.

I live in San Diego, CA and Iowa class battleships were frequent visitors here in the '80s. Very impressive to watch them come into port and dock at North Island but as a civilian I never knew one was coming until it arrived so there were no visitor passes left to board the ship. In 1990 I was assigned to work in Hawaii for three weeks and that was the Missouri's home port. While there it was no problem at all visiting the ship, almost had the ship to myself (except for the sailors). :)
Marty Young
San Diego, CA