0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Perhaps you could ask Mr. Sprague as his Annapolis Junction included Jessup. He might have some information/inspiration for you. Maybe some buildings to, as looking at his website shows he is changing modeling interest to the 1901 Ma & Pa
Already did that, Phil
I lived in Howard County at that time and was in high school in the early 80s. The biggest industry on the Columbia Branch was a GE appliance assembly plant, part of which is still there, repurposed as a warehouse and what not. Shame they don't route MARC into that location with all that parking available.
Across from where the modern day Carmax is, there was a LPG dealer that was rail served. I think it was Poist Gas...they are still there but the rails are long gone. I have a friend who has lived there since the 60's; I'll reach out to him for the other stuff that was along the Savage branch...Jeff