Author Topic: Cheap Maxon motors - get 'em while they're hot  (Read 2492 times)

mmagliaro

• Crew
  • Respect: +998
    • Maxcow Online
Re: Cheap Maxon motors - get 'em while they're hot
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2019, 11:23:17 AM »
I have ordered motors on eBay from China sellers before, where they come back in a day or two and say "very sorry" but they cannot "get more stock" so they refund my money.   Sounds like some of those ads don't really have all the stock they say they have, or they are also selling at multiple sites, lika AliExpress, and they just list everything everywhere until they actually run out.

peteski

• Crew
  • Honorary Resident Curmudgeon
  • Respect: +2770
    • Coming (not so) soon...
Re: Cheap Maxon motors - get 'em while they're hot
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2019, 01:37:56 PM »
I have ordered motors on eBay from China sellers before, where they come back in a day or two and say "very sorry" but they cannot "get more stock" so they refund my money.   Sounds like some of those ads don't really have all the stock they say they have, or they are also selling at multiple sites, lika AliExpress, and they just list everything everywhere until they actually run out.

Same here.  The listing shows "more than 10 available", I order 3 and they give  me refund saying "out of stock".  I'm like WTF?! You showed plenty available, and they are out of stock, just like that?!  (I didn't really say WTF to them).  :)  They must be selling them on multiple sites and overstate the amount available.
. . . 42 . . .