Author Topic: Loksound Select Micro: Can't Enable Random Sounds  (Read 2334 times)

jdcolombo

• Crew
  • Respect: +840
Re: Loksound Select Micro: Can't Enable Random Sounds
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2016, 07:14:37 PM »
You may have heard that LokSound introduced a new feature in its diesel sound files, called "Full Throttle."  I won't try to explain that feature here (you can see a video on the ESU LLC Facebook page), but it has required updating the various diesel sound files.

If you have a LokProgrammer, you might try installing the new 567 sound file; I haven't tried that yet, but it's possible that Matt made some corrections to the file as he was updating it for the Full Throttle feature.

John C.

carlso

• Crew
  • Respect: +426
Re: Loksound Select Micro: Can't Enable Random Sounds
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2016, 12:18:59 PM »

Russ and John C.,

thanks for your comments on ESU. Russ I agree that this little problem was shoved down by higher priority items, such as the Full Throttle concept that John C. mentioned. John I have listened to all of Matt's videos. Seems to be pretty cool to me. I am sure that both of you, as well as many other installers, are waiting to see the new small decoders. Sure hope they come soon, I think I read the dimensions that would indicate approx. 2cm narrower than all of the new Soundtraxx boards..

Carl
Carl Sowell
El Paso, Texas

Southern New Mexico N Scalers, Las Cruces, New Mexico