Author Topic: Musser Brothers N Scale Auction (Anderson N Scale Collection)  (Read 3256 times)

Ike the BN Freak

• Crew
  • Respect: +81
Re: Musser Brothers N Scale Auction (Anderson N Scale Collection)
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2016, 02:36:33 AM »
Yeah, between the 10% "buyers fee," and they used the UPS store to pack and ship my order. Won't get it until Monday. But total of about $300 for a Digitrax Zephyr and 45 pounds of HO, which will probably mostly be sold off in the coming months/weeks.

BCOL 747

• Crew
  • Respect: +143
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2016, 11:48:31 AM »
This was my first time using them. I won six cars in this most recent auction. I was a little skeptical about the $1.00 handling fee and 10% buyers fee on each item but I knew that going in and adjusted my bid for it. Unfortunately I wasn’t aware of their shipping policy. They charged my credit card $46 US to have it mailed to me from Washington State to British Columbia.

I make a lot of cross boarder purchases and never had anything cost close to that much for shipping six N scale cars. I emailed and asked why the shipping was so high and how it was being shipped and all I got back was a photo of the customs form which had a $46 shipping cost penciled in. I still have no idea how it is getting here.
Pretty poor service in my opinion. I certainly won’t be using them again.

Chris :RUEffinKiddingMe:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 11:51:43 AM by BCOL 747 »

mu26aeh

• Crew
  • Respect: +3084
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2016, 05:07:16 PM »
Starting to feel good that I lost everything I had bid on  :facepalm: