Author Topic: Putting NS docs on archive.org  (Read 648 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Iain

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4891
  • Gender: Female
  • Na sgrìobhaidh a Iain
  • Respect: +838
    • The Best Puppers
Putting NS docs on archive.org
« on: March 30, 2016, 01:31:16 PM »
0
Ahoy!

I've started putting documents from the original NS on archive.org.  You can find them here:

https://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22Norfolk+Southern+Railway+Company%22
I like ducks



VonRyan

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3108
  • Gender: Male
  • Yes, No, Maybe So
  • Respect: +691
Re: Putting NS docs on archive.org
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 02:50:40 PM »
0
Ahoy!

I've started putting documents from the original NS on archive.org.  You can find them here:

https://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22Norfolk+Southern+Railway+Company%22

If I had a way to scan all my large pieces of GWR paperwork, I'd attempt to do the same thing.
Cody W Fisher  —  Wandering soul from a bygone era.

In Memoriam
Bill Kidd
Bill “Rep” Repholz
Erik Seidelmann