Author Topic: March/April N-Scale Magazine  (Read 1135 times)

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
  • Respect: +140
March/April N-Scale Magazine
« on: February 02, 2016, 12:59:28 PM »
The March/April 2016 issue of N-Scale Magazine shipped from the printers on Friday, January 29th. You are going to love what you see. Articles include Looville - A Model Train Layout by Evert Loo • The CSX Stealth Scheme by Ron Bearden • The Colorado Transportation Company by Tim Fitzgerald • The Chicago Two Track Elevated Structure Kit and Display by Dennis Murphy • My Model Railroad Journey Part II by Dennis Romine • The Short & Nn3arrow - 3D Computer Modeling and Printing by Thomas Knapp, MMR #101 • The Electronics Workshop: Online Resources by Bob Kendall • and Osborn Models' Lumber Load Review by Walt Huston.
For more information about N-Scale Magazine or to subscribe online, please go to www.nscalemagazine.com
Thank you for your interest in N-Scale Magazine.

••• An error has been made on the cover of the March/April 2016 issue. It indicates January/February 2016.  The brilliant green cover shown with the D51 steam locomotive chuffing past the cozy little town of Looville - A Model Train by Evert Loo is indeed the March/April 2016 issue. I apologize for the error. Please enjoy the new issue. Pamela Clapp, Publisher.

jmlaboda

• Crew
  • Respect: +162
    • Passenger Car Photo Index
Re: March/April N-Scale Magazine
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 03:25:37 PM »
Hmm... looks like March-April to me...

nkalanaga

• Crew
  • Respect: +1325
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 02:07:50 AM »
Corrected for this post, so we'll know what it looks like?
N Kalanaga
Be well

jimmo

• Crew
  • Representing Willmodels
  • Respect: +6
    • Willmodels
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 12:57:12 PM »
Corrected for this post, so we'll know what it looks like?

...so we know what it was supposed to look like. Feel free to print it out and paste it over your copy.
James R. Will