Author Topic: RIP Kirk Reddie  (Read 1512 times)

Gozer the Gozerian

• Crew
  • Respect: +1100
Re: RIP Kirk Reddie
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2024, 11:47:02 AM »
+2
I started with Micro Trains back in 2001 and met Kirk at the "NSC" con here in Medford the following year.  Good guy, really good.  Always happy it seemed.  Over the years he was my go to when I hit research walls and was always willing to go the extra mile to help me out.  Since then we had time to talk at shows we both attended and he was a great reflection on what this hobby is and the folks in it (positive)  He found out I was a Journalist in another life and occasionally offered to save a few pages if I wanted to write anything....but I never took him up on it given my responsibilities here.   In hindsight....

He'll be greatly missed by anyone who had the pleasure of his company.  RIP

Joe
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor!

robert3985

• Crew
  • Respect: +1252
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2024, 06:10:42 PM »
I'm saddened to hear of Kirk's passing.  It's a great loss to the N-scale community and my sincere condolences go out to his friends and family.

Bob Gilmore

BCR 570

• Crew
  • Respect: +3526
    • BCR Dawson Creek Subdivision in N Scale
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2024, 12:23:06 AM »
Hi Ed:

Probably his brother Bill, when the timing is appropriate.  I may be able to help you connect.

Cheers

Tim

T. Horton
North Vancouver, B.C.
BCR Dawson Creek Subdivision in N Scale
www.bcrdawsonsub.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3MbxkZkx7zApSYCHqu2IYQ

Ed Kapuscinski

• Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +7940
    • Conrail 1285
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2024, 09:07:33 AM »
Hi Ed:

Probably his brother Bill, when the timing is appropriate.  I may be able to help you connect.

Cheers

Tim

Cool. Yes, I'm going to wait for quite a while but I wanted things lined up for when the time comes.

Thanks!

Point353

• Crew
  • Respect: +713