Author Topic: MTL Circus Train  (Read 1071 times)

Norway2112

• Crew
  • Respect: +2
MTL Circus Train
« on: May 18, 2015, 01:32:49 PM »
I saw this posted on the MTL Facebook page, and didn't recognize the body.  Granted it says "for representational purposes" but is this a new longer RPO body they are tooling?  Or is the graphic simply way off?

Thanks, and sorry if this has already been discussed.  I couldn't find it.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 04:06:28 PM by GaryHinshaw »

bbussey

• Crew
  • Respect: +4229
    • www.bbussey.net
Re: MTL Circus Train
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 02:44:31 PM »
The graphic is stretched.
Bryan Busséy
NHRHTA #2246
NSE #1117
www.bbussey.net

Gozer the Gozerian

• Crew
  • Respect: +1102
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 05:53:53 PM »
yep...squashed 140 RPO

Joe
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor!

jimmo

• Crew
  • Representing Willmodels
  • Respect: +6
    • Willmodels
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 06:54:54 PM »
...and the tiny trucks make it look like a narrow gauge car.
James R. Will

thomasjmdavis

• Crew
  • Respect: +986
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 07:48:07 PM »
OK, Joe, look, between the baggage cars, more baggage cars, mail baggage, horse cars and now this, it would be a whole lot easier if you just let me direct deposit my paychecks.  Hard to believe- a foobie collector car I actually want.

Would there be any chance at all that we could talk you into a Mt Vernon or Warren 70' flat?  Or a wood elephant car?  Wait, what am I saying? You can't do that until I get a raise.
Tom D.

I have a mind like a steel trap...a VERY rusty, old steel trap.

Gozer the Gozerian

• Crew
  • Respect: +1102
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 11:56:43 PM »
Well....   :D :D :D :D 

OK, Joe, look, between the baggage cars, more baggage cars, mail baggage, horse cars and now this, it would be a whole lot easier if you just let me direct deposit my paychecks.  Hard to believe- a foobie collector car I actually want.

Would there be any chance at all that we could talk you into a Mt Vernon or Warren 70' flat?  Or a wood elephant car?  Wait, what am I saying? You can't do that until I get a raise.
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor!