0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Bryan, are these the GLd cars?
Does anybody have decals in mind for the Pennsy GLd key in ball scheme?Judd Barton
Has anyone ever done coal ops with magnetic coal loads that lift out? Are ops like this ever modeled, or do they just take the empties and leave the loads?
John — Yes, but you have to strip and repaint the Pennsy car because the stock deco scheme is totally wrong. The B&O and WM schemes also are wrong. I've confirmed the C&O deco is correct. That leaves the Clinchfield, which I believe is correct but I haven't verified it for certain.
Does anybody have decals in mind for the Pennsy GLd key in ball scheme?
Bryan, that was my next question! If you are still considering making PRR decals for these, I'm in, and will start strippin!
Any set of CK (Circle Keystone) should work, you may have to piece together the road number though.