Author Topic: Questions About My Account Password  (Read 1121 times)

Kisatchie

• Crew
Questions About My Account Password
« on: May 16, 2014, 05:22:45 PM »
I was looking at my profile settings, and it dawned on me that I don't remember my password. I think I know what it is, but I'm afraid to try to use it to change my profile info as a test. I figure I might accidentally get logged out and not be able to log back on to ask for a copy of my password to be sent to me.

Any suggestions as to how to avoid problems in the future?
Two scientists create a teleportation ray, and they try it out on a cricket. They put the cricket on one of the two teleportation pads in the room, and they turn the ray on.
The cricket jumps across the room onto the other pad.
"It works! It works!"

Dave Schneider

• Crew
Re: Questions About My Account Password
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 05:38:41 PM »
I was looking at my profile settings, and it dawned on me that I don't remember my password. I think I know what it is, but I'm afraid to try to use it to change my profile info as a test. I figure I might accidentally get logged out and not be able to log back on to ask for a copy of my password to be sent to me.

Any suggestions as to how to avoid problems in the future?
How do we know this is really you? The real Kiz always includes an avatar that comments on his posts. Please identify the species before proceeding!   ;)

There is a forgotten password option that comes up if you have trouble logging in.
Best wishes, Dave
If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Kisatchie

• Crew
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 05:57:47 PM »
How do we know this is really you? The real Kiz always includes an avatar that comments on his posts. Please identify the species before proceeding!

Hmm... Kiz told me not
to appear, because I wasn't
"appropriate" for such a
serious question... hmph!

Two scientists create a teleportation ray, and they try it out on a cricket. They put the cricket on one of the two teleportation pads in the room, and they turn the ray on.
The cricket jumps across the room onto the other pad.
"It works! It works!"

DKS

• The Pitt
  • Crew
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 06:55:29 PM »
Honestly, use the forgotten password function, and if that fails, just contact a moderator. No biggie.