Author Topic: Jackson-Standard Models  (Read 1410 times)

Altoona

• Crew
  • Respect: +9
Jackson-Standard Models
« on: March 11, 2014, 11:39:09 PM »
New enterprise announcement by way yahoo PRR Modeling group
"I am very happy to announce the public unveiling of Jackson Standard http://jacksonstandard.com/index.htm We are going to be making quality injection molded model railroad items in all 4 scales popular scales. Best of all the production will be done in the United States.
Please give the website a look and contact us with your questions.
Thank You,
Brian Jackson & Bill Lane"

Catt

• Crew
  • Respect: +28
    • Boylerwerx
Re: Jackson-Standard Models
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 12:02:23 AM »
Looks good,look even better if Z was on that list. :D
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
Sole owner of the
Grande Valley Railway
100% Michigan made

Roger Holmes

• Crew
  • Respect: +580
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 10:30:15 AM »
Brian Jackson is a member of the Once-A-Month Model Railroad Club with me in Springfield, IL.  He has a fantastic Southern Pacific S scale layout that was featured in RMC about a year ago.  A very good guy who owned a hobby shop and is now a college professor.

I have missed all of our meetings this year due to illness, blizzards and other commitments so I need to catch up with him soon and see if TRW can influence some of his N scale choices.  I know, everybody wants a K4   :D  For the record I will be lobbying for Milwaukee Road stuff although Fox Valley has been very good to us.
Best regards,

Roger

There are 10 kinds of people in the world.  Those who understand the binary system and those who don't.

tom mann

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Representing The Railwire on The Railwire
  • Respect: +998
    • http://www.chicagoswitching.com
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 12:53:59 PM »
I spoke to Bill Lane (one of the Jackson-Standard founders) yesterday and he mentioned that he is looking for individuals who are:

...capable of producing machine ready design files to allow us to do the manufacturing for them. Those are the people we want to partner with. If you could announce that to your list it would be appreciated.

Tom