Author Topic: May/June N-Scale  (Read 942 times)

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
  • Respect: +140
May/June N-Scale
« on: March 06, 2014, 12:12:13 PM »
I want to thank all of your for your positive response to N-Scale Magazine and our new featured column by Thomas Knapp - The Short & Nn3arrow. The May/June issue will go to press on March 24th and should be available in your local hobby shop by April 1st. We have many new featured articles I know you will enjoy in this issue - Train Therapy by Jay Atkins, Oilfield Trucks by Dave Stefanek, Basic Contours of Scenery on a 3x6 Layout by John Gerdes and more. If you would like to see a copy of N-Scale Magazine, please visit your local hobby shop or subscribe online at www.nscalemagazine.com  I hope you enjoy every issue. Thank you. Pamela Clapp

u18b

• Crew
  • Respect: +1762
    • My website
Re: May/June N-Scale
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 01:07:39 PM »
I love the Title.

While I have never done anything with narrow gauge.... I have THOUGHT about it many times.

I think it will be good to highlight this aspect of our hobby which often gets overlooked.
Let's face it.... it often takes a slightly better than average quality modeller to do N scale narrow gauge.

I look forward to their quality work!

Ron Bearden
CSX N scale Archivist
http://u18b.com

"All get what they want-- not all like what they get."  Aslan the Lion in the Chronicles of Narnia by C.S.Lewis.