Author Topic: The Bachmann NW-2  (Read 8392 times)

wcfn100

• Crew
  • Respect: +1128
    • Chicago Great Western Modeler
Re: The Bachmann NW-2
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2014, 10:47:40 AM »
and by characterizing the bulk of your colleagues as ignoramuses, you are creating a lot of needless pushback. 

I've never done that.  I know people don't spend as much time as I do getting into the prototype aspect of the hobby and that's fine.  But those same people can't then tell me I'm making to much out of it when they have no idea what I'm talking about.

Jason

wcfn100

• Crew
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2014, 10:52:46 AM »

Honestly, for the price with DCC, I'd buy this.  Then I'd get out my gear and start doing upgrades.  You know, like modeling.

That's real easy to say when you're never going to do it.  :P

Jason

Dave V

• Crew
  • Foothills Farm Studios -- Dave's Model Railroading
  • Respect: +8552
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2014, 10:55:10 AM »
So, in two consecutive posts you claim you don't put others down and then immediately diss mcjaco?   :?

wcfn100

• Crew
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2014, 11:14:41 AM »
So, in two consecutive posts you claim you don't put others down and then immediately diss mcjaco?   :?

Not a dis at all, I think he could do it.  I just know he won't (because nobody ever does after saying that).  Which is fine, but then are typed just for effect.

Anyway, there's obviously a personality conflict between me and the new Railwire (or old Atlas however you want to see it), I'll just dismiss myself because this isn't worth it for anybody.

Sorry for the disruption(s).  :ashat:

Jason

DKS

• The Pitt
  • Crew
  • Respect: +7024
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2014, 11:29:26 AM »
by characterizing the bulk of your colleagues as ignoramuses, you are creating a lot of needless pushback.
I've never done that.

But those same people can't then tell me I'm making to much out of it when they have no idea what I'm talking about.

Non sequitur.

Time to bring this to a close.