Author Topic: A New Home for Puddy  (Read 1386 times)

Roger Holmes

• Crew
  • Respect: +580
A New Home for Puddy
« on: August 30, 2013, 02:33:14 PM »
I found this real estate listing in today's Wall Street Journal and thought of our friend, Puddy.  Looks like there is a great layout space above the garage.

www.liladel.re/puddingstone

Hopefully the $4.75 million asking price for Puddingstone is negotiable.  :D

Best regards,

Roger

There are 10 kinds of people in the world.  Those who understand the binary system and those who don't.

peteski

• Crew
  • Honorary Resident Curmudgeon
  • Respect: +4610
    • Coming (not so) soon...
Re: A New Home for Puddy
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 10:23:37 PM »
Is that an N scale house?  :trollface:
. . . 42 . . .

Puddington

• Crew
  • Modelling is the best medicine for what ails me.
  • Respect: +245
    • The Canadian Pacific Railway's Dominion
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 11:39:23 PM »
"Brazillian cherrywood"..... I mean,really; I'm as economically liberal as the next model train billionaire (we simply must support the new world) but there comes a limit to the depth I will sink to support said economies..   Everyone knows the "only" cherrywood a truly cultured N scaler would use is "Moose Jaw Road Kill number 2" .... Anything else (with the exception of "New Brunswick New Jersey special McDonalds grade" is simply too pedestian to even consider....

No; I shall be forced to pass as it would not pass the "hoser back bacon and Molsons" test......
Model railroading isn't saving my life, but it's providing me moments of joy not normally associated with my current situation..... Train are good!

Roger Holmes

• Crew
  • Respect: +580
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 10:38:42 AM »
I don't see any copyright claim to the name on the listing so there's no reason you can't name your current abode Puddingstone and save all of that cash for building more of your beautiful passenger cars and refreshments.

Best regards,

Roger

There are 10 kinds of people in the world.  Those who understand the binary system and those who don't.