Author Topic: Former Downtown Deco "AAA Storage" Molds/Masters for Sale  (Read 977 times)

cbroughton67

• Crew
  • Respect: +1699
Former Downtown Deco "AAA Storage" Molds/Masters for Sale
« on: July 07, 2013, 07:57:59 PM »
I have a set of molds and masters for Downtown Deco's "AAA Storage" and another smaller structure that shares parts with AAA Storage for sale.  I purchased them a few years ago directly from Randy Pepprock, owner of Downtown Deco.  I have been producing and selling the "AAA Storage" kit as "Tandy Distributing" under the name Monon Models.  The molds will produce parts for three kits per casting.  Included will be the molds for both kits, the original masters used to make the molds, assembly instructions for the completed kit, any remaining Tichy Train Group parts I have that go with these kits (enough to get you started), a signed release giving you full ownership and right to produce these kits as you like.  Asking $1500.  If you have interest in starting your own home-based model railroad business, here's your chance. 

Please contact me off-list at cbroughton67@gmail.com if interested.  Serious inquires only, please. 
Chris Broughton
MMR #650

Darwin was an optimist.