Author Topic: Intermountain F-7 March Announcement: Milwaukee Road and some others....  (Read 5137 times)

CBQ Fan

• Crew
  • Respect: +345
Tony,

I appreciate your insight.  It is just too bad they don't share this kinds of information like I have seen other companies do when they run into issues.
Brian

Way of the Zephyr

brokemoto

• Crew
  • Respect: +181
Good news for 1970+ Milwaukee Road fans. Some lesser roads were  also announced.....  :trollface:

ManyBest wishes, Dave

By the lesser roads, the OP must have meant PC B&LE or NJT.  CMStP&P is what tier, I wonder?  We do know that All Tramps Sent Free is a first tier and B&O is a first to second tier (B&O seems to be the stuff of which 'second runs' are made).

Considering that I managed to find only three of the four numbers of the first run of IM B&O F-7s, the B&Os are certainly welcome.  I was never too happy with the Bachpersonns, even when they upgraded to SPECTRUM.

It is interesting to note that the B unit on the Rich Folks and Pedigrees shows steam generator stacks.  Did RF&P have those? 

Dave Schneider

• Crew
  • Respect: +50
Just making a little joke to symbolize my happiness....hence the ironic troll face symbol.
There was also a joke about applying slight weathering to the units juxtaposed next to a couple of photos of some nasty looking F units.
I guess if you need to explain your humor it isn't that funny, but that never stopped me before.

Best wishes, Dave

If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.