Author Topic: The railwire brain trust  (Read 1337 times)

daniel_leavitt2000

• Crew
  • Respect: +1249
The railwire brain trust
« on: February 07, 2013, 11:52:35 PM »
In the last few weeks we have seen new gondolas being designed by ESM, PRR containers produced by NZT and Stonebridge is on its way to making our first modern gas station. All these items were brought up and discused only on this forum.

This isn't the first time (Ed, Ian and I constantly begged for the X58), but this IS the first time so many projects have left the pages of the Railwire and put onto store shelves. I have not seen any other forum spark the interest in these projects quite the way we do.

Its really good to have so many talented artists hard at work for our hobby. For all the Bobs, Daves, Bryans and Karins out there,

Thank you.
There's a shyness found in reason
Apprehensive influence swallow away
You seem to feel abysmal take it
Then you're careful grace for sure
Kinda like the way you're breathing
Kinda like the way you keep looking away

up1950s

• Crew
  • Respect: +2106
Re: The railwire brain trust
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 02:48:05 AM »
Nice to be close to and listened to by the creators of N history in the making . Much more fore filling to be influential , if ever so small , in the hobby , than not . I am humbled by all the talent that posts here , many so technical in nature it must be read a few times by me to begin to understand its finer points . Some are inside communiqués that will forever elude me . Some are about bacon . 

Richie Dost

DKS

• The Pitt
  • Crew
  • Respect: +7024
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 12:49:59 PM »
Actually, I'd like to thank the rest of Railwire for providing a massive brain trust that manufacturers like me can tap. The concentration of knowledge and skill here is unequaled and invaluable.

davefoxx

• Crew
  • TRW Plaid Member
  • Respect: +6785
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 03:33:42 PM »
Actually, I'd like to thank the rest of Railwire for providing a massive brain trust that manufacturers like me can tap. The concentration of knowledge and skill here is unequaled and invaluable.

Okay, now tap this: Release your ProtoMate couplers.   :D

Member: ACL/SAL Historical Society
Member: Wilmington & Western RR
A Proud HOer
BUY ALL THE TRAINS!

delamaize

• Crew
  • Prairie Line Native
  • Respect: +458
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 04:00:27 PM »
Okay, now tap this: Release your ProtoMate couplers.   :D

+1
 :trollface:
Mike

Northern Pacific, Tacoma Division, 4th subdivision "The Prarie Line" (still in planning stages)