Author Topic: N Circus thread welcome here or no interest?  (Read 5910 times)

Alaska Railroader

• Crew
  • Respect: +5
Re: N Circus thread welcome here or no interest?
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2013, 10:38:12 PM »
Traincat?  Maybe Bob is listening...  Tell him both, I always hate being stuck with one option.

No, its not Bob. I didn't ask for permission to give out the manufacturer's name but he said it would be cast. And if they do the tooling for the Warren they will do the Mt. Vernon at the same time.

sirenwerks

• Crew
  • Respect: +351
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2013, 10:40:16 PM »
Hazzah!  Good news, Karin, thanks.  Let's hope it comes to fruition.
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

160pennsy

• Crew
  • Respect: +183
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2013, 06:53:03 PM »
Since I am having trouble posting an individual photo into my post I guess I'll share the whole album link. This is not the same album I shared earlier. This has some items from the new circus line. Take a look if you are interested. There's a photo of the real circus flat cars loaded with a bus but more importantly it shows that any load goes in circus transport.

BTW, my buses are white and will be have red decals similar to the bus in the photo. In that album you'll see an earlier version of the calliope, performance and holding cages, side show banners, posters, an unfinished high wire act, wooden bleacher kit and alas, photos of a real RED crawler!

https://picasaweb.google.com/114371775303381702075/StonebridgeModelsCircusSamplesAndMore

Hello Karin,

Do you have any additional info or model photos of the bus for the circus flat? People modeling the RBBB red or blue trains would be interested in getting some along with many of the other unique flat car loads that have not been addressed by Micro Trains yet.
Paul Ohegyi
Current Member
https://nrmrc.org/

Alaska Railroader

• Crew
  • Respect: +5
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2013, 07:10:11 PM »
Hi Paul,

My buses are the same as DKS's school bus but they are white for the circus. I will have red striping similar to that of the bus shown in that picasa album link I posted with samples of my new circus line.

Karin