0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Okay, thanks Paul. Jason
"Thanks Paul"??? I'm offended...
whoever is responsible should know that my order for KCS is already in. And that deserves a big round of applause from me.
Paul they look great! Is the IHB car a new addition, I just don't remember it in the original announcement?
Social media are a great way to advertise. Facebook shouldn't be the only way, but it is a great way to get a lot of traffic in a short time without having to send out e-mails or wait for people to happen by their website.I recognize many people don't do social media for their own reasons, but with so much of the world on Facebook they'd be stupid not to leverage it.
Nice enough cars, but we need to work on the price a-bit. I've beenpicking up real nice Micro-trains PS1s on ebay for $7 to $8 per car (include shipping)
I've beenpicking up real nice Micro-trains PS1s
Is there such a thing?